Monday, December 26, 2005

UFC 57: Liddell vs Couture 3

Liddell vs Couture
This ought to be a war folks. Randy is up here (42 I believe) but still in great shape and is the epitome of a warrior. I find it damn near impossible to take someone over Couture but I just can't bring myself to say Liddell will win. My pick...Couture and believe me I planned on putting Liddell here when I started to type this!

Frank Mir vs Marcio Cruz
I know nothing about Cruz but my money is on Mir.

Babalu vs Van Arsdale
We'll get to see if Babalu has learned enough Ju-Jitsu to hang with the ground and pounders. I'm taking the Brazilian based just by the look i've seen in his eyes. He's got the eye of the tiger and he's hungry to prove himself. I remember seeing Van Arsdale years ago and being very impressed but I don't see him winning this.

Sakara vs Sinosic
Elvis is the better all around guy and he's better on the ground so I am going with him. I'd like to see Sakara win though. Elvis takes it with a submission.

Vera vs Eilers
Vera. He's hungry, calm and cool and well rounded. If he doesn't screw up and get caught by something then he should have this.

Buentello vs Aldana
I'm taking Buentello because I like his two fisted aggression. I hope he can prove that the KO from Arlovski was mostly a fluke.

Monson vs Hinkle
I'm going Monson on this. He's fought some big names, he lost but he was there and that means something.

Diaz vs Riggs
Diaz all the way. This ought to be a slugfest but if it goes to the ground Diaz will finish off Diesel quickly.

No comments: